Thursday, November 19, 2009

Got the Double!!!........But.........

Well, in case you don't remember the photo from the last post when I made the double set up by the rock wall, here it is:....
Photobucket

And here was a close up of the snow hole set - the one at right, in the above picture:
Photobucket

We got the new Ski-Doo Tundras (snowmobiles - but only call them snowmachines here in AK, or somebody will try and 'correct' you..)and brought them home on Tuesday night. This is what the scene of those sets looked like on Wednesday morning:
Photobucket
Notice how the fox is at the snowhole log up top there. And the post set to the left of that.....is GONE!
Mr. Fox was in the post also - I got my double - but he somehow snapped off the log under the snow and drug it away! Luckily I could follow the tracks in the snow, but definitely a surprise. All's well that ends well, but he robbed me of my picture of the double. I know how it worked out, and that's enough. :)

Here's a couple pics from one of the two fox, a nice cherry red:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is the last photo of the day:
Photobucket

Friday I am embarking on a journey and should get out more sets than I've messed with so far this season. Looking to make a few fox, a few marten, and a few lynx sets. Be back Friday night with a new post for "before" pics, and hopefully on Saturday with some "after" pics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment