Monday, November 16, 2015

Caught...on Camera...

So, ...I never have been able to get a catch (fox, that is) caught on camera, as long as I've been trapping.  This weekend I finally did just that.  And now I want to do it again...and again, and again...

So, though I am still processing the video, which consists of three nights' worth of footage, I pasted together a short version to get it on here...the longer version will be posted to youtube as soon as I can.  At any rte, here is a short glimpse, starting with the clip of the moment of truth.  There are also some sequences of the aftermath...including some wild pulling, (of course) and what I can only describe as... fox yoga?!?!!.... see for yourself...

Click the thumbnail below - it will play much larger. And I repeat...The longer version will be coming soon... :)


 video Spot cam.mp4

No comments:

Post a Comment