Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Year In The Life - Day 53, July 13, 2014

They don't call 'em stinkheads for nothing, folks.  Yep, that's right.   Stink.  Heads.  Take a salmon head (after filleting the rest), put it in the ground.  Under the dirt.  That's right.  Bury it.  Cover it up.  Come back in 2-3 weeks after hot summer days 'cook' it for you.  Then dig it up.  Wash it off.  And ...just... EAT it.  I did, tonight.  But I'm not giving it great reviews.  Village dogs are gathering outside our house because they can smell my HANDS and FACE....  Here's TWO pics of the little beauty, before I dug in with both hands and partook.  Good Lord above, I wish you all could smell it...cause I still can...  The color and texture of the juice that was running off that paper plate was indescribable...   Cheers!  Oh Yeah Baby! 




No comments:

Post a Comment